The professionals' story
Health care professionals share their views on four key themes relating to personal health budgets: flexibility and creativity; patient involvement; governance and risk; and health outcomes and efficiency. The professionals interviewed are all working in partnership with people who have personal health budgets, and include GPs, physiotherapists, a care co-ordinator, a chief financial officer, a nurse, a speech therapist and NHS project managers for the pilot.
If you are experiencing poor video playback we suggest you 'pause' the video and allow it to fully download, then resume watching the video. The pause button appears in the same place as the play button, once pressed you should see the download bar continue to progress.
Alternatively view one of our other video formats. To download these files, right click on the link and choose 'save target', ('save link' if you use Firefox) the file will then be saved to your computer.
Also of interest
- Understanding personal health budgets: information for people who want to know about personal health budgets
- Personal health budgets: understanding the implications for staff
- Discussion paper: Deciding what a personal health budget can be spent on: developing local processes
- Personal health budgets: first steps
- Anita and Trevor's story from the personal health budgets pilot